If you've dreamed about starting your own consulting firm or are looking for work while between jobs, join us for a zoom meeting with a panel of alumni who have started, owned, and run their own consulting business with one or more people.
- Why Start a Consulting Firm? Cool projects, money, freedom, and more.
- Consulting Models
- Service Offering/Providing Value
- Collaborating with Other Consultants/Specialists
- Rates/Winning Work
- Project Management and Deliverables
- Using Other People/Specialized Services
- Mechanics/Administrative/Getting Paid/Expenses
Tuesday, September 29
6:30-8 p.m. CT
Tim Liu at email@example.com